Wednesday 2 February 2011

Lots........

To report!!! Yesterday I had my first show jumping lesson since my accident .... It went very well my back didn't trouble me at all and this morning I had no aches,pains or niggles, I guess this means I am officially fixed!!!
Today Joshua was ridden!!! He was very well behaved despite the wind and rain!!!( I have defo found my motivation and am no longer a fair weather rider, I have discovered neither Josh nor myself dissolve in the rain!!)
I also rode jack ( p's horse) who was surprisingly very well behaved too ( I only had to sit tight the once
This afternoon I drove to Yorkshire and had a good old catch up with a friend I havent seen for over a year.....
Good day all round... just hope this squally wind is gone by morning!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling fine! Now all you need are some sunny days to enjoy some quality riding.

    (I melt in the rain....*lol*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you were able to take advantage of the sunshine! jealous, moi?

    ReplyDelete