Tuesday 11 January 2011

Busy but fun........

That is how i would describe today!!!
First up I had a fab street dance session today with Michael( one of my bezzies!!) followed by an afternoon of lunging. Joshua went bizbo at first( no doubt due to his new streamline haircut!!!) but he settled and worked very well. With a bit of luck I will ride him at the weekend if the weather holds.
Murphy also worked well on the lunge.... I am v excited about him this year and cannot believe how he has furnished over winter.
After the marathon lunging session ( we have some rehab horses in too!!!) the new year detox continued with a session in the gym and a swim!! I hope I am fit soon it is exhausting and time consuming trying to get there lol..... And I am still on the wagon!!!

1 comment:

  1. think you should put up a photomontage and introduce them all to everyone else....

    course you're fit....

    i've not swum for a while, am wasting my membership.....

    ReplyDelete