Thursday 13 January 2011

Jelly legged......

Is how I would describe Joshua after today's long lining session. Josh can sometimes be a little cheeky when coming back into work after a holiday and today was the day he decided to test the boundaries!!!! Despite our little altercation, I was really pleased with him at the end of the session and can't wait to dust the cobwebs off his saddle at the weekend.
Murphy also worked well today, this little horse has been a real surprise so far this year( in a good way)
After working the other horses, the new year detox continued with a street dance session. Not quite sure I will be able to walk in the morning after some of todays break dance moves lol but those of you who know me well know I hate to suffer alone and Michael and Rachael( my dance buddies) must surely ache as much as me!!!!


Ps technophobe as I am I will attempt to upload some pics from today's session later......

No comments:

Post a Comment