Saturday 8 January 2011

Prologue

Josh is a 2004 bay thoroughbred gelding by Classic Cliche who raced twice as a 3 yr old in bumpers. I purchased him out of training in 2007. Josh has been produced slowly and carefully with the help of Moray Nicholson with the aim of retraining him into a competent event horse. Prior to my accident in 2009 (horse but not Joshua related!!!) Josh was about to embark on his BE career having had a successful summer of unaffiliated competition. I returned to the saddle in summer 2010 and although Josh and myself had a successful summer od dressage and showing it became apparent I still lacked sufficient strength and flexibility to restate jumping. Josh has had a further break over autumn whilst I have worked hard with my physio to adress this. I am pleased to report I am back to full fitness and Joshua's holidays are over!!!!!!
I hope you enjoy following our adventures over the coming season......

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Looking forward to reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding you to my bookmarks. Looks like a great ride ahead.

    ReplyDelete