Sunday 9 January 2011

Short back and sides....

Unable to use the walker or arena this morning after overnight snow the morning was spent clipping Josh and his team mate Will.i.am (aka Murphy). P started the clipping but the pager and an emergency colic meant I had to finish it..... For the record I hate clipping!!!
I sometimes wonder about Josh's tb genes.... The amount of hair that camee off him was akin to a native pony!!!!!!
Hopefully the snow will disappear tomorrow and we will have something more exciting to report ......

2 comments:

  1. What I hate about clipping is all the horse hair in my nose, my collar, my clothes, and genearlly everwhere....

    Glad you got the job done. Now you will be able to get some serious riding done. *S*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a falsity about TB's not having a good coat - they always do - you never met Gaynor's Charlie when he's not clipped in the winter - a furball of mammoth proportions!

    hope the colic case is ok!

    ReplyDelete